It's been a while since we have updated this blog! This last month has brought us a lot of emotional ups and downs in the adoption world, but we are feeling stronger and more prepared for what lies ahead. Our profile was taken off itsaboutlove for a few weeks, but it is now back up!
Here are a few things that we've been doing lately:
- My littlest sister got married last weekend! It was a perfect day and we were so glad to be there
- Family pictures were taken on my side. Thats always quite the feat with a bunch of excited kiddos ;)
- Fun at the Hunt home with nylon face masks and some good belly laughs
- Study, study, and more studying for me (finals are NEXT week! Ahhh!)
- Bella has been spending a lot of time at her friends while I'm at school- she loves it!
- Matt has enjoyed every minute of this perfect Fall weather. It's his favorite time of year, hands down.
|Bella and her friends. Just resting before another round of tag. (she's the beautiful brunette in the middle)|
|Just a little Nylon fun after dinner, haha|
|Another clinical day! We're almost there!|
|Abby with her favorite uncle Matt|